James Mata, DDS | Santa Ana CA
Ready to schedule a consultation? Call us at Santa Ana Office Phone Number 714-556-5156
Dr. Mata was born and raised in Southern California. He attended undergraduate studies at Cal State Los Angeles. He graduated in the top 10% of his class from UCLA Dental School and completed his Periodontal Residency at Tufts University in Boston, MA.
He currently resides in Irvine, CA with his wife Deanna and two children – Daniel and Julia. When he is not in the office or home he loves to climb mountains, jog and enjoy a variety of other outdoor activities.
- Bachelors Degree – California State University, Los Angeles – 1978
- Doctor of Dental Surgery/ UCLA – 1982
- Certificate of Specialization in Periodontics/Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA – 1984
- Graduate Scripps Implant Institute – 1992
- Implant Innovations Training – 1996
- Teaching Appointment – Assistant Professor of Postgraduate Periodontics/USC