All-on-4® Dental Implants
Also known as Teeth in an Hour or Teeth in a Day
The All-on-4® Treatment Concept is a revolutionary approach for patients who have lost, or are in the process of losing, all their teeth. With the All-on-4® same day solution you’ll be able to eat and chew whatever you like, just as if you had natural, healthy teeth. We can restore the look, strength and function of natural teeth in one day! Unlike dentures, the All-on-4 Denture is fixed in place in your mouth using just four Nobel Biocare dental implants. With the All-on-4® Treatment Concept, your set of beautiful new teeth is attached to the dental implants.
The teeth can only be removed by your dentist. A few short years ago, a permanent solution for an arch of upper or lower missing teeth required six or more dental implants and often required a year or more of healing. This meant wearing an uncomfortable denture during the entire treatment. With the All-on-4® same day solution, you can have an interim set of implant-supported teeth the same day, so you never go without.
With All-on-4® Denture Dental Implants, you can have a new set of permanent teeth while you sleep in just one day.
- With the All-on-4® dental implants procedure, the patient has one or two visits to allow Dr. Mata to gather information for a comprehensive treatment plan. The records that are gathered in order to formulate a treatment plan will include a 3D CT Scan, X-Rays, jaw relation records, impressions and photos.
- Following this consultation, the patient is scheduled for surgery implantation and the new teeth are fitted and adjusted, all in one appointment while the patient sleeps comfortably under in-office sedation.
Who should consider All-on-4® Dental Implants? Who is a good candidate?
- People with several failing or missing teeth.
- People who are in need of multiple dental implants.
- People who wear dentures.
Benefits of All-on-4® Dental Implant Procedure:
- Beautiful teeth supported by dental implants
- Comfortable and stable so you can eat what you want
- You’ll have a full arch of teeth in just one day!
- No more pain, no more dental work
- The look and feel of natural teeth
- Stop bone loss
- Most patients state that they look and feel years younger